I made the project of the JET DSP 100 on behalf of DAT instruments. It is a small operator panel, equipped with a graphic monitor and keyboard consisting of only three buttons, with built-in datalogger. The JET DSP 100 measures and records different parameters, depending on the connected sensors (pressure, speed, depth, rotation, inclination, etc...). The data is displayed in real time on the LCD monitor and recorded on the internal memory. After that, the recorded data can be downloaded to a PC to view, store, and print the graphs.
Three versions of jet dsp 100 are available:
- Version IRfor prove Lugeon, permeability tests ed cement injections, which measures and records the pressure, flow rate, volume, time and duration of pumping);
- Version D and version Hfor Diaphragms and Idrofrese, which measures and records the depth, speed, inclination, deviation, rotation, time and duration of the excavation.
JET DSP 100, the project
The JET DSP 100 project is multidisciplinary: it ranges between electronics, computer science, firmware and software programming, physical layouts and mechanical processing of the container. I have designed all the parts that make up the tool, listed below.
Internal electronic card, schematic design and unraveling of the mainboard printed circuit board, which has the following characteristics:
- central microprocessor;
- 4 eeprom SPI memory banks;
- RTC, I2C watch;
- switching power stage;
- keyboard input port;
- output port for LCD monitors;
- USB host interface for data transfer on pen-drive;
- RS232 port, with USB adapter for PC;
- wireless communication port per sensor;
- analog inputs (selectable input signal: 0-5V or 4-20mA);
- buzzer, status LED.
Keyboard: design of the layout and wiring diagram.
Microprocessor firmware: development of all the functions necessary to make all the components of the mainboard work, implementation of communication protocols, programming of features for the end user.
Software per PC Windows: See the JET DSP 100 download and JET S 104 projects.
Programming languages: Assembler, C, VB.
For more information: http://www.datinstruments.com/
Specific information about dataloggers: http://www.datarecorder.eu/
IR version, project startFebruary 2004: Current state: in production.
Version D, project start: June 2006. Current state: in production.
Version H, project start: July 2013. Current state: in production.